About Northern Nevada Pride
Northern Nevada Pride is produced by and supports the efforts of Our Center , a 501(c) (3) non-profit organization. Our Center is working to establish and maintain a safe, empowering, and supportive center in Northern Nevada that addresses advocacy, education and services.
Northern Nevada's Only Pride Celebration.
Despite the Reno area having several different LGBT pride events in the past, Northern Nevada Pride seeks to return to the foundations of what makes our region great! Through the support and involvement of local organizations and businesses, Our Center seeks to establish a sustainable, annual event that showcases the art, creativity, and diversity of our unique city and region. In addition, proceeds from the event will go directly to the programs and nonprofit purposes of Our Center.
Our long-term vision is to build a thriving, community-based organization to support the LGBTQA community in Northern Nevada. We dream of creating a safe and supportive space and environment where people of all ages and backgrounds can come together under one roof for cultural, educational, health, social, and wellness programs.
Jeromy Manke, Todd Eikelberger, Stacey Connor, Brian Jensen, Monique Manzo, YeVonne Allen, Bill Nelson, Jillian Helget, Josh Grace, and Meredith Tanzer.
Media Coverage - 2016
- Reno Celebrates LGBTQ Pride With Parade And Festival
- Pride festival celebrates unity, but 'there's still work to be done'
- Northern Nevada Pride Hits the Streets of Reno
- Reno welcomes Northern Nevada Pride Festival
- University community comes together for Northern Nevada Pride Parade
- Third Annual Northern Nevada Pride Festival Gets Bigger
- Artown: Beth's Picks for July 22, 2016