Sponsor - Vendor - Parade Application
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Applicant understands that Build Our Center, DBA Northern Nevada Pride, (henceforth called NNP) has legal possession and control of event site and the surrounding closed streets, pursuant to approved street closure with the City of Reno on the date of event. Applicant further understands that the use granted by Northern Nevada Pride is a License to Occupy only and is not coupled with an interest in the property.
NNP retains the right to terminate this License to Occupy at any time during the terms of applicant’s use if applicant creates a nuisance to NNP by interfering with the orderly and successful presentation of the event or by breaching the Terms and Conditions, or without cause at the discretion of NNP. Applicant understands that the purpose of the Northern Nevada Pride Celebration is to celebrate LGBTQIA Pride, and agrees to support this purpose during the term of this License to Occupy. Applicant certifies that they have read and understand application and will comply with all Terms and Conditions as follows:
- Applicant shall indemnify and hold NNP harmless for any and all liability caused by third parties.
- Pay required fees with the application.
- Provide proof of Liability Insurance and name Build Our Center and the City of Reno as Additional Insured. Vendors must submit a valid certificate of liability insurance limits of at least $1,000,000 coverage and list Build Our Center and the City of Reno as an additional insured.
- No more than one vendor-organization per individual booth is allowed without prior approval.
- Vendor must check in at the Vendor Check-In Tent before set up.
- Festival Booth set-up can begin at 8 am and must be ready to open by 11 am.
- Booths must remain open until 6 pm. Early departure may result in forfeiture of deposit and fine from the city.
- No vehicles are allowed in/out of the festival area between 10 am – 6 pm. Vehicles moving in/out of the festival area may be subject to reimbursing NNP for any fines from the City.
- A security deposit of $50 must accompany the application. Vendor must fill out and turn in sales tax form at the end of the event and indicate sales tax taken for the state of Nevada. The security deposit will be refunded within 30 days if site is left clean and sales tax envelope turned in.
- Festival Booth Check-in later than 10 am will risk being considered a no-show and is subject to resale or relocation and not eligible for refund.
- Tents and canopies must be weighted down with water, sand, or cement weights due to high wind that can occur. NO STAKES PERMITTED or a fee of $50 per stake will be assessed. NNP is not liable for any property damage.
- Vendor is responsible for removal of ALL trash in and around booth space.
- No sale or distribution of alcohol or water will be allowed without explicit prior approval.
- No amplified sound or generators without explicit prior approval.
- Food Vendors must abide by all applicable City of Reno Health Codes. Food vendors must have a current Washoe County Health Permit and are responsible for obtaining the permit. Permits are not issued the day of the event. Food Vendors must control drainage and/or condensation. Please include a copy of your completed Washoe County Health Permit application with your vendor application. Vendors using heat and/or open flames must: (a) Provide fans for smoke control, (b) Provide fireproof containers for disposal of ashes; (c) Provide one visibly mounted fire extinguisher rated 10AB, and (d) Containers of butane or fuel must be affixed to a post or other secure item.
- The City of Reno’s Revenue Department (775) 334-2090 requires a valid business License. A temporary Reno Business License is available for a fee of $15. You must submit the $15 fee to Northern Nevada Pride or a copy of your current City of Reno Business License.
- Cancellation Policy: Booth fees are non-refundable unless written notice of cancellation is received by NNP on or before July 1, 2019. Refunds, less a 25% processing fee, will be paid within 30 days following the event.
- NNP reserves the right to place Vendors according to the master plan.
- Parade – Nothing can be thrown into the crowd from your entry.
- Parade line-up begins at 8:30 am. Check-in later than 9:30 am will risk being considered a no-show.
- Parade entries must have all participants in the line-up and ready by 9:30 am.
- There is no guarantee for applications received after the due date.
- NNP reserves the right to refuse applications for any reason.
- Sponsors – Application must be submitted before due date in order to utilize full benefits of sponsorship level.
By accepting these Terms, you are also authorizing NNP to use any pictures, audio or visual recording depicting any person for promotional publication.