Frequently Asked Questions
Click on a FAQ below to expand
Thank you for being a vendor at this year's Northern Nevada Pride Festival!
Please check in on Arlington Avenue in front of Arlington Towers (corner of First Street and Arlington). All traffic will flow southbound only on Arlington Avenue.
- Booths 100 - 150 will proceed east on 1st Street to unload.
- Booths 400 - 475 will proceed west on 1st Street to unload.
- Booths 200 - 370 will proceed south down Arlington to unload (200's are on the Left/Amphitheatre Side of the park / 300's are on the Right side of the Park).
To help with congestion, please unload and move your vehicle off the street as quickly as possible. To further help with congestion, we request that:
- Even Number Booths arrive and setup between 7a - 8a
- Odd Number Booths arrive and setup between 8a - 9a.
- Food trucks may arrive anytime between 7a and 9a. Food service must be facing towards the street, no exceptions, as adjacent sidewalks will be closed to pedestrian traffic.
ALL VEHICLES MUST BE OUT BY 9:30am!
Any unattended vehicles parked on Arlington or First Street within the Festival Street Closure Area after 9:30am will be towed away at the owners expense.
Additionally, the City of Reno requires us to keep an open lane for emergency vehicles at all times. Any unattended parked vehicles blocking the travel lane on Arlington or First Street will be towed at owner's expense.
Special notice for booths or food trucks making sales:
- We must have sales tax paperwork (provided at check in) and any remittances delivered to our admin office on Arlington by 5:30p.
- If you file quarterly taxes with the State of Nevada already, you may remit taxes as normal directly to the State, but we do need the form back indicating this as well as your current NV Sales ID to remain in compliance with our event permitting.
- If you do not normally submit Sales Tax to the State of Nevada/do not have a current NV Sales Tax ID, we are required to submit this on your behalf. Please provide a check (payable to the Nevada Department of Taxation) or exact cash with your One-Time Event packet (provided at check in).
- If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com
Thank you and see you at Pride!
The Northern Nevada Pride Festival Team
Hello! Please read this email in its entirety!
YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ENTER AT ANY ENTRY POINT OTHER THAN YOUR ASSIGNED ZONE!!
Things to Remember:
- Check-In is at the Entrance Gate of your designated Staging Zone. You WILL NOT be allowed to enter the parade route anywhere but in your designated zone.
- You will receive your Parade Number on 2 pieces of paper from your Zone Leader. Please make sure to PROMINENTLY display your number on BOTH sides of your entry. For walking groups please have someone carry the numbers on each side of the group.
- Arrive and be in your designated Staging Zone by no later than 9:30am *If you are late you will not be able to participate
- Please DO NOT go until you are told to go! If you go out of order your Parade Narration will not be read as pass by!
- Be kind to all volunteers!! Without our awesome rockstar volunteers there would be no Pride!
We cannot wait to celebrate with you all!! Please feel free to EMAIL US if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you so much!