Want to Make a Difference?
The success of Northern Nevada Pride depends on volunteers like you!
Northern Nevada Pride is 100% volunteer managed and run. We depend on the work and enthusiasm of volunteers just like you to make it a big success each year! Sign up to volunteer today!
Northern Nevada Pride is produced by and supports the activities of
Our Center, a 501(c) (3) non-profit organization. Our Center serves to establish and maintain a safe, empowering, and supportive center in Northern Nevada that addresses advocacy, education and services. By supporting Northern Nevada Pride, you are supporting this effort.
- A safe workspace, free from discrimination, disrespect, and discouragement.
- Be treated as a co-worker and not as free help.
- Volunteer training and support from experienced and knowledgeable volunteer leads.
- Be heard and share your opinions openly.
- Recognition for the hard work you’ve done, the time you’ve put in, and the help you’ve freely given.
- Free admission to the Festival and a free T-shirt.
- An easy way to give back to the community.
- Meet new people and be a part of history.
- Be Sure. Make certain you truly want to dedicate your time and effort.
- Be Thoughtful. Think about the services you offer and the value they are going to add.
- Be Aware. Learn as much as you can about the organization’s goals and programs.
- Be Loyal. Offer suggestions, don’t bad mouth the organization and event, or its volunteers.
- Accept the Rules. They’re there for a reason, even if you don’t understand.
- Speak Up. Ask questions. It’s important to clarify things you don’t understand.
- Welcome Supervision. Lead volunteers are necessary to our work. Your cooperation with leads is vital.
- Be Dependable. Follow through on your commitments. Don’t make promises you can’t keep.
- Be a Team Player. We all have a role to play and important skills to contribute. We must work together to be successful.